Liverpool is unconventional, revolutionary, transformational and sensational. And not just in our spaces and events but through our downtime offering too. Find out how we can help you at Liverpool Convention Bureau.
We relish our unconventional spaces, as well as our Three Graces and have all the places you need, from the former Rum Warehouse to the Crypt, Constellations to Liverpool Cathedral right through to the state-of-the art ACC Liverpool. Liverpool Convention Bureau is here for you.
Our sector strengths have been instrumental in attracting some of the biggest events in the industry to Liverpool, including, to name a few, Global European and Green Congress, Royal College of Nursing Congress, European Association for International Association, 47th World Conference on Lung Health, Labour Party Conference and the relocation of The Manufacturer LIVE from Birmingham to Liverpool – which saw it grow from the UK’s largest digital manufacturing event to Europe’s as a direct result of the move.
Our dedicated team offer a personalised experience to all event organisers. We go above and beyond to make your event as unique and exciting as Liverpool is.
- Venue finding – We use our expert local knowledge and relationships to draw up a shortlist of venues, negotiate rates and put together a proposal so you can find the best space for you.
- Familiarisation visits – organise and accompany you on a familiarisation trip to your shortlisted venues
- Accommodation booking – We can set up a secure online booking system, including bespoke conference branding, great range of accommodation at competitive rates and with no cost or financial risk to organisers
- Social programmes – We can match you with your preferred venues and activities to create a memorable social programme. Activities could range from a visit to our two cathedrals, a comedy tour, ferry trip or Beatles experience day.
- Bid development
- Local expertise and industry knowledge
But don’t just take our word for it. Click here to read on for what Liverpool Convention Bureau partners and clients say about Liverpool and their experiences of holding events here.
For more information on conferences and events in the city please city www.liverpoolconventionbureau.com