UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL GROWTH CATALYST RETURNS
Would you like to be a better leader and take your business to the next level?
The University of Liverpool Management School understands that running a business can be a lonely, isolating experience. Many owner /managers reach a point where they can no longer go it alone and need help and support to take their businesses to the next level.
That’s why they are looking to identify a select few individuals from the Liverpool City Region, keen to grow their businesses in an atmosphere of mutual support and trust.
Developed by experts in the field of leadership and management, Growth Catalyst employs an integrated delivery model, designed to improve the skills and confidence of the owner/manager and the performance of the business.
- 2 Day Leadership Retreat – Improve your leadership skills and set business development goals.
- 6 Hours of Business Coaching – Help define your growth strategy
- Action Learning – Progress ideas for new products and services through a Non-executive board of likeminded peers.
- A Series of 7 Master Classes with leading experts in marketing, leadership, strategy and growth.
- A Business Exchange – Take part in exchange visits to another business on the programme.
Phil Taylor, Managing Director, IT Managed Services
Benefits of the programme include:
- Proven improvements in the productivity and profitability of the business.
- Tools and Techniques to help you work ON the business rather than IN
- Help with the development of new products and services.
- Help to plan and execute a strategy for growth.
- A network of likeminded individuals that can help you grow your business.
- Improved leadership abilities and greater confidence.
For more information on how you can apply for a place on this EU funded programme, starting on the 13 OCTOBER 2020. please contact Richard Holloway:
T. 0151 7953333
Or visit the website : www.liv.ac.uk/leadership