WEBINAR EVENT: Place Branding Question Time: Closed for Business – Is Inward Investment dead?
Nov 19, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (BST)
Is inward investment dead following COVID-19?
UNCTAD predicts that global foreign direct investment (FDI) flows will drop 40% this year and will fall by an additional 5-10% in 2021. Places, cities and nations need to figure out a way forward and what a post-pandemic world could look like.
Marketing Liverpool Director, Chris Brown will join the CEO of global cloud-based agency, Up There Everywhere, Eric Menges together with Stockholm Business Region’s Olle Zetterberg, Deputy Managing Editor, The Local, Emma Lofgren, and Deputy Managing Editor, The Local and the Hague Business Agency’s Laurens Kok, for a 60-minute webinar discussion panel on Thursday, November 19 at 3pm CET/ 9 am EST.
- Chris Brown, Director, Marketing Liverpool
- Emma Löfgren, Moderator and Deputy Managing Editor, The Local
- Olle Zetterberg, Former CEO Stockholm Business Region
- Laurens Kok, Head of Foreign Investment, The Hague Business Agency
- Eric Menges, President & CEO, FrankfurtRheinMain Gmbh International Marketing of the Region.
The panellists will be answering your questions regarding inward investment and their thoughts about the future.