Brock Carmichael will be attending Europe’s largest property and investment event MIPIM (Le marché international des professionnels de l’immobilier) in force again this year. Partnering with the Liverpool City Region delegation, Brock Carmichael will be represented by all partners Chris Bolland, John Cassell and Michael Cosser in Cannes.
The event, which attracts around 24,000 senior property professionals and investors from over 100 countries, is a big part of the architectural calendar and, according to Brock Carmichael managing partner Chris Bolland, offers the opportunity to meet a diverse range of people from across the industry.
“The event provides an effective way of meeting people face to face and encouraging investment back to the UK and North West,” he explains. “We adopt an approach to collaborative construction as a springboard for regeneration and renewal – and we want to continue to be at the forefront of innovation too, so it’s important we’re at MIPIM. We will be able to talk about the impact of some of our recent projects and the skills we have.”
Bolland’s comments are echoed by Chair of Liverpool’s MIPIM Steering Group Sean Beech, who sees the support of Brock Carmichael as important to the region and it’s future. “The Liverpool MIPIM delegation is the largest yet and we are building an extremely busy week of events, meetings and networking opportunities for all.”
Michael Cosser, partner at Brock Carmichael added; “Very often the role we have at Brock Carmichael is as a catalyst to turn the vision for a site, community or building into reality. That involves bringing teams together of developers, real estate specialists, contractors and clients. At MIPIM we can fast track this and make things happen. We look forward to attending.“
For further information on Brock Carmichael at MIPIM please contact us. Daily updates will be given @BrockCarmichael on Twitter.
Liverpool City Region Stand: R7. G2
Further discussions on the event and Brock Carmichael’s work welcome.
- Brock Carmichael Architects LLP is a RIBA chartered practice combining architecture, planning, urban design and interior design, with an award winning track record of regeneration, cultural, leisure, education, commercial and residential building projects.
- Brock Carmichael has a local presence in Hong Kong and collaborates with Oval Partnership, an architectural practice with whom they have established a Joint Venture brand called the Octagon Partnership. This arrangement enables them to share locations, skills and knowledge and allows both practices to bid for larger projects. The Octagon Partnership promotes and delivers sustainable development and has offices in London, Liverpool, Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai.
- Brock Carmichael won New Exporter of the Year at Insider’s 2012 North West International Trade Awards and was runner-up for two consecutive years in the North West England Greater China Rising Star Award organised by UK Trade & Investment North West.
- Brock Carmichael is run by three equity partners Chris Bolland, John Cassell and Michael Cosser with Alfred Yeung based in Hong Kong. It was founded in Liverpool, England in 1974.
- All Brock Carmichael’s equity partners are attending this year’s MIPIM event at Cannes, France in March. They are supporting delegations from the Liverpool City Region, Cheshire and Warrington and aiming to bring investment from all over the World back to the North West for infrastructure and the built environment.